Hi I am writing from Dubai. I have a name change ad to be placed in Pune TOI. What is the procedure / requirement for the same. Also let me know the rate for the ad

Answer:

releaseMyAd as an online newspaper ad booking portal can be accessed from anywhere in the world and you can book ads in any Indian Newspaper through our website. To make things easier for you we have incorporated an Online Booking Tutorial which assists you in booking your advertisement in any newspaper of your choice through releaseMyAd.

While booking a name change ad, please be aware that the main category is Announcement. You can start the booking of your ad in Times of India from the TOI Name Change Ad Rates page. Then you must choose the edition as Pune to go to the Compose Ad section and here you can create and highlight your ad as well as choose the sub-category as “Change of Name” under which your ad is to appear.

Then you can preview your ad and proceed to select the ad release dates and clear the payment for the same in the Dates & Payment segment. The payment options include both offline and online modes which are listed as follows:

Offline Methods:

• Cash Deposit
  • Cash Transfer
  • Cash Collection
  • Demand Draft
  • Cheque Deposits

Online Methods:

• Credit/Debit Cards
  • Net Banking
  • NEFT (Online Wire Transfer)

At the end of the ad composition, you must remember to email us a scanned copy of the Original Notarized Affidavit to testify the change in name at documents@releasemyad.com as per company policies. The ad must be booked 2-3 days in advance to ensure a timely release of the advert.

Change of Name Ad for Times of India Pune
Rs.325 /5 lines Book Now

Related to: Times of India, Change of Name, How to Book, Payment Options, Documentation, Rate Post date: 17/06/2020 - 07:21PM